At DAS we believe that attention paid to the small things and minute details often has big rewards. This is nowhere more important than in all aspects of our design processes, where the utmost care is taken to ensure that repeated checks are made to avoid failure in the future.
In addition to on-going training of members of our design team in the latest software and skills, we focus on several key areas relating specifically design.
- 3d solid modeling using the latest Solid Edge design Software from Siemens.
- State of the art virtual prototyping, simulation and visualization of new products.
- Seamless integration between the DAS design team and our manufacturing plants.
- Schematic drawings of desk electrics, setting-out of raised floor access grommets, office space planning, using the latest 2D drafting software.
- Site surveys and design meetings with clients to ensure clear and concise communication.
- Test-build workshop for prototyping and testing bespoke products, new developments, project mock-ups and 'dry builds'.